Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good Evening everyone!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful year, can't wait to see all of you in October! Well. it's that time again, the 2012 Buddy Walk site is up and running (hopefully without any hitches), let's get a head start on getting our teams formed. Let's make this year's bigger and better than ever. I've already met a few new families that will be joining us this year, I can't wait. Anyway, remember that the date is set for Sat. Oct. 6th from 11-3 at Dansbury Park again. If there are any questions about the registration or the Day itself, please feel free to contact me (BuddyWalk@ThePPODS.org). As always, I'm looking for some committee volunteers to lend a hand, (hint, hint). Well enough for tonight, here is the link to the registration site that you can all start sending around, and I'm sure that we will have this new link added to our website very soon as well, good luck, talk soon,
Rob Kiesling

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1021493

No comments:

Post a Comment